Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSupply Chain
Are you a logistics professional who keeps his/her cool during crowds and hectic? Then read on.
In this position you are responsible for optimal stock management of thousands of products. This makes you an important link in delivering our products to the customer according to schedule.
As our Demand Planner, you ensure that stock and turnover remain under control. You take into account optimal availability at minimal costs. You mainly work with the ERP system Business Central and the stock system Eazystock.
Our products are delivered to the major retailers, but we also keep stock for the B2B webshop and we continuously have 500 products that are sold on our own webshops and various marketplaces, which are delivered directly to the consumer.
You are not alone and you work closely with your colleagues within the Supply Chain department. You also interact a lot with colleagues from the E-Commerce and Product Management departments.
- Plan and book inventory transfers between the various warehouses.
- Ensuring an optimal balance between purchase and stock.
- Run spot checks to see if inventory rotation is going according to plan.
- Tracking/monitoring purchase orders with a view to order deadlines and acting accordingly towards the parties involved, both internally and externally.
- Forecasting; you make analyzes and monthly forecasts by means of data analyses.
- Identifying bottlenecks of issues that disrupt the forecast.
- Making suggestions for improvement in order to optimize costs and stock levels.
- Provide support with various inbound and outbound activities, such as solving ad hoc problems with regard to deliveries and/or receipts of goods.
Who we are looking for
- You have several years of experience with logistics and planning.
- Preferably you have gained practical work experience within a warehouse.
- You are good with Excel and data management systems.
- Data analysis is not unknown to you.
- You can switch quickly, you are disciplined, you work systematically and you know how to keep an overview at all times.
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language in written and orally.
- You are working on a HBO/WO level.
We also find an entrepreneurial spirit, good ideas and initiative very important. You as a person are brimming with energy. Analyzing is your middle name. You understand the importance of data analytics. Because who measures, knows, is your motto.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- A 32, 36 or 40 hour contract
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot Camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Amy Groeneveld: 020-2440033.
Acquisition responses are not welcome