Graphic Designer E-Commerce
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsE-Commerce
Do you have a passion for design and creativity? Are you detail-oriented and not afraid to take initiative? Great, because we are growing rapidly and are looking for graphic talent to join our e-commerce team!
Your task is to present our products in the best possible way visually. The exciting part is that you get to do this for a wide range of brands! You will be targeting different audiences, creating images for our new Silvergear Smart Air Purifier that helps with allergies like hay fever one day, and imagining how to make the most beautiful coasters with the new Epoxy Hobby Kit from Crafts&Co the next day. The week after that, you may focus on the new sustainable cleaning tablets from CleanRite, which allow consumers to make their own All-Purpose Cleaner or Bathroom Spray.
Every day, we start with a stand-up meeting. On Mondays, we delve into the numbers and strategize for the week. This includes identifying new content opportunities for our e-commerce marketers and upcoming exciting content projects. You will then work on the briefs set made by the Content Lead. This may involve creating digital content and webshop banners for a product launch, or optimizing an existing marketplace listing on Bol.com and Amazon. This could entail creating new product images that showcase unique selling points that were previously overlooked.
On other days, you will help our Social Media Marketer and Email Marketer create beautiful, fun, helpful, or funny images for their newsletters and posts. Thursdays are often our studio day, where we take lifestyle photos in our own studio and office. On Fridays, you edit the photos that have been taken into attractive images that match the brand image and Unique Selling Point we wanted to portray in terms of color intensity, details, and cropping.
Tasks in summary:
- Designing and creating all graphic elements for our webshops, product listings on marketplaces like Bol.com and Amazon, email and ad campaigns, and social media channels.
- Creating product images that showcase the Unique Selling Points and benefits of our products through text and visuals.
- Creating banners for our webshops and email campaigns, as well as content for our social media posts and advertisements.
- Contributing to the online brand identity of our brands.
- You have gained approximately 0-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Completed education in Graphic Design or Design.
- You impress us with your excellent (and demonstrable) knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a keen eye for detail and are creative and resourceful.
- You are capable of understanding different target audiences.
- Since you will be working with international products in an international team, you have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
You will earn bonus points if you have experience with:
- Adobe After Effects.
- An additional foreign language such as German, French, or Spanish.
- Photography and styling.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- A 32, 36 or 40 hour contract
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot Camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give us a call to : 020-2614883.
Attention: applications without portfolio will not be considered.
An assessment in the field of design is part of the 1st round of interviews.
Already excited to see your new workplace? Here you get a nice insight into our company:
Acquisition responses are not welcome