Video Content Creator / Videographer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsE-Commerce
32 - 40 hours
Do you have a passion for visual storytelling and you are adept at capturing images and videos that convey the essence of various products? We are expanding our E-commerce team and we are looking for a creative photographer/video creator who can portray our products in a distinctive way!
About the role:
As a video- and photographer you are responsible for visually presenting our products on our web shops, marketplaces, online advertisements and social media channels. You have a sharp eye for detail and know how to capture the unique features of our products with your creative approach. Whether it concerns creating pack shots, attractive product photos or producing convincing product videos, you ensure that our visual content attracts attention and conveys the message effectively.
Together with the Content Lead, Graphic Designers, Photographer, Email Marketer, Copywriters and interns, you will work on convincing content for various brands, including:
Silvergear – Electronics and Gadgets
Crafts&Co – Hobby products
3D&Print – 3D pens and 3D printers
OptiSmile – Oral care
CleanRite – (Electrical) Cleaning Products
Peach Beauty – Beauty products
As a video- and photographer you don't just create images, but a visual narrative that appeals to our target groups by capturing the unique characteristics of our products and brands in an attractive way. You are adept at capturing the perfect atmosphere for every product, whether it is our high-tech electronics or one of our trendy hobby products.
• Photographing and filming products in various settings
• Creating appealing, conversion-oriented and informative product videos that aptly display the unique selling points and benefits of our products
• Collaborate with the Content Team, Ads Team and Marketplace Team to strengthen the visual identity of our brands
• Contribute to the creative development of new content
What we are looking for:
• 1-3 years of experience in the field of video creation and editing, e.g. social media content / product videos / how to videos / social media ads
• Strong understanding of short video formats / Passion for short form content
• Proficiency in working with photography and video editing software, especially Adobe
• High social media affinity
• Creative and commercial mindset with an eye for detail
• Using Instagram and TikTok as a consumer and understanding the platform
• You know the latest hypes on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
• With your creative ideas and a good sense of trends and our brands, you create targeted video and (photo) content
• Be able to recycle content for all platforms (Amazon, Bol.com, Webshops, Social Media)
• Experience in Photography is a plus
• E-commerce experience a plus
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give us a call: +31(0)63123 6026.
Acquisition responses are not welcome