Product Owner Business Central
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsIT
Product Owner Business Central
32 - 40 hours
As the Product Owner for Microsoft Business Central at Karsten International, you will be the linchpin ensuring the system and its add-ons are tailored to meet and exceed the operational needs of our team. Your days will be filled with a mix of delving into the intricacies of Microsoft Business Central, liaising with suppliers who provide add-ons or custom apps, and working alongside our enthusiastic users to continually enhance the system for optimal performance.
Your tasks on a row
- Spearhead the ongoing development, deployment, and enhancement of Microsoft Business Central ensuring it remains aligned with Karsten International's operational needs.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with suppliers who provide add-ons or custom apps, ensuring these external components are well-integrated and meet our standards.
- Engage with users to gather feedback, understand their needs, and translate these insights into actionable improvements.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog to ensure that development efforts are focused on high-impact features and improvements.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, keeping them informed on product developments, and ensuring their input is considered.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of Microsoft Business Central and its add-ons to ensure they meet performance and reliability standards.
- Provide training and support to users, helping them make the most of the system and its features.
- Ensure that system documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and useful to users.
To be successful in this role, you like to deliver a high level of user satisfaction regarding the functionality of Microsoft Business Central and its add-ons. Next to that, you meet or exceed defined performance standards on a timely basis. Of course, you are always curious to receive training on how to use new features or updates. You translate the feedback you receive from users into tangible product enhancements. Do this sound like you? Then read further!
Next to that we are looking for someone who:
• Previous experience in a product owner role, with a focus on ERP systems like Microsoft Business Central.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
• Ability to translate user needs and business requirements into actionable development priorities.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot Camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Already excited to see your new workplace? Here you get a nice insight into our company:
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at 020 261 4883.
Acquisition responses are not welcome.