Project Manager Buying
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsProduct Management
40 hours per week
Project management, purchasing, retail and an international working environment. If these terms make your heart beat faster, then we are looking for you.
Project Management is your strength. Switching quickly and thinking in solutions is in your DNA.
A working day within the project management team looks different every day. Moreover, Karsten International is constantly on the move, and your personal development will certainly benefit from this.
As a Purchasing Project Manager, you supervise sales projects from A to Z and assist the managers in their daily activities. You form an important link between purchasing, sales, logistics, design, marketing, quality and our manufacturers.
Together with your colleagues in China, you are the point of contact for our Chinese manufacturers.
Your work summed up:
- Project management of sales projects.
- Handling Buyer orders and the associated deadlines.
- Accurate reporting in our data management system (BC).
- Responsible for processing price changes, new items and phasing out outdated items.
- Monitoring product quality, in collaboration with our quality department.
- Internal point of contact for questions about assortments, prices and other article information.
- Coordinate and label incoming and outgoing product samples.
- Identifying trends to promote new product developments.
Katja, Project manager buying at Karsten International:
“At Karsten International you are working and growing in the best possible way. You are surrounded by people with tons of experience, eager to share their passion. At Karsten you will be noticed and you will be heard. Over the past 4 years, I have worked on many different projects and there is much more to come. If you are looking for a job that is challenging, creative but most of all fun, this is the place to be.”
To be successful in this position, you are precise, critical and take initiative when necessary. You are full of energy and only stop when you have achieved the desired result.
In addition, you have:
- Bachelor thinking and working level.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- A purchasing process has no secrets for you.
- Experience in working with Chinese suppliers/manufacturers or knowledge of Chinese culture.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing; Dutch preferred but not necessary.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Passion for product development.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give us a call: 020-261 4883.
Acquisition responses are not welcome