Project Manager Sales Germany
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
Are you that organizing talent who is a star in planning and communication, the one that never gives up and are you ready to manage one of our largest German accounts? Then read on!
In this challenging function you will manage sales projects from A till Z and provide commercial service to retailers. You will be part of our successful German Sales team and together you will manage the growing Retail market. To make sure you will reach your deadlines, you have to plan your sales projects on an excellent level and when needed chase other elements in the chain to be successful in your function. You will coordinate communication and workflows between the retail customer and the internal departments Sales, Product Management, Quality and Supply Chain.
If you are fascinated by sales and project management and you are ready for the next step in your career, then this is definitely your new & ideal opportunity!
Your tasks on a row:
- Setup and execution of mailings, handling incoming calls, sending documentation and follow-up;
- Coordinate and handle incoming sales orders.
- Setting up and managing solid project planning.
Elaboration of (complex) offers and calculations.
- Generating invoices.
- Track / monitor customer database.
- Responding to customer specific requirements.
- Monitoring deadlines so that customers' expectations will be fulfilled.
To be successful in this role you have to be service orientated, have a positive attitude and perseverance. You are highly structured, commercial with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a persuasive planner. Your communication skills are excellent. You are a highly motivated and results - oriented person with strong self-motivation.
And also you have
- A hands-on and energetic personality
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Professionally German language spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the English language for internal communication
- A Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, excellent Excel skills are a must
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems (plus)
- Affinity with Retail
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- A 32, 36 or 40 hour contract
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Laptop and phone
- Travel allowance (a car is optional)
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot Camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Amy Groeneveld via +31 (0)20 244 0033.
Acquisition responses are not welcome